Dear CGS-CIMB iTrade customers,
In conjunction with AME Elite Consortium Berhad (“AME”) Initial Public Offering (IPO) on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, we are pleased to invite you to the management presentation organised by CIMB Investment Bank Berhad and CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd.
Brief Introduction to AME:
· AME is a comprehensive industrial property solutions provider for the development of industrial parks and construction of large manufacturing plants with build-to-suit and design-and-build capabilities
· In addition, AME also provides engineering works as well as property investment and management services which includes rental and management of workers’ dormitories
· Apart from its well-integrated business model, the differentiating factor of AME from other industrial players is its award-winning i-park brand of gated and guarded industrial parks which is highly reputable with numerous awards won over the years
· These gated and guarded industrial parks are well managed and operated, equipped with various facilities and amenities such as 24-hours security control and patrol, smart community application, games court, park gymnasium, etc.
· With its fast turnaround business model and well-established reputation in the industrial space, AME is able to attract major industrial companies and MNCs such as Axis-REIT, Rosek (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Area Ventures Sdn Bhd, SW Rubber(M) Sdn Bhd, etc.
· Completed industrial parks includes i-Park@SiLC (RM80m GDV), District 6 (RM86m GDV), i-Park@Indahpura (Phase 1& 2, RM600m GDV) and SME City (RM192m GDV)
Event Details: -
27 September 2019 (Friday)
2.00 pm – Registration
2.30 pm – AME Elite Consortium Berhad Corporate Presentation by
1) Kelvin Lee, Managing Director
2) Simon Lee, Executive Director
3) Gregory Lui, Group Financial Controller
3.30 pm – Q & A Session
3.45 pm – Light Refreshments & End of Event
Level 3, Emerald 2,
Grand Paragon Hotel,
18 Jalan Harimau,
80250 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Please click here to reserve your seat now. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd. (48703-W)
(formerly known as Jupiter Securities Sdn. Bhd.)
(A Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad)