Dear CGS-CIMB iTrade customers,
We are pleased to announce that there will be an Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) presentation by Spring Art Holdings Berhad (“Spring Art”) organised by CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd.
Brief introduction to Spring Art
· Johor based Spring Art Group is principally involved in the manufacturing of ready-to-assemble furniture products where it undertakes the design and development, manufacturing as well as marketing and sales of office furniture, bedroom furniture, living room furniture as well as other types of furniture.
· The Company's ready-to-assemble furniture is sold unassembled in flat pack format that include assembly instructions for the end consumer.
· 100% of its sales were from overseas markets, mainly to Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
· It supplies its ready-to-assemble furniture products to distributors, furniture showroom retailers, home furnishing chain store and e-commerce companies from 35 countries such as India, Japan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Canada and Bahrain.
· To date, Spring Art owns three facilities and operate six fully automated production lines with a total annual production capacity of 337,016 units of furniture.
· Currently, its manufacturing processes, save for lamination activities, are carried out at its manufacturing factories located in Muar, Johor.
· Raising fund from IPO to acquire new machinery to expand its current manufacturing capacity from 337,016 units to 674,000 units per annum.
17 October 2019 (Thursday)
12.30 pm – Registration & Lunch
1.00 pm – Spring Art Holdings Berhad Corporate Presentation by
Mr. Jack Lim, Managing Director
Miss Christine Teo, Chief Financial Officer
1.45 pm – Q & A Session
2.00 pm – End of Seminar
CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd.
Tropicana City Office Tower
3 Jalan SS20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya
Please click here to reserve your seat now. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd. (48703-W)
(Formerly known as Jupiter Securities Sdn. Bhd.)
(A Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad)