Today, we feature a note on Vizione Holdings Berhad in our FundTech Radar – 6th Feb 2018. The company is principally engaged in construction activities within Malaysia. It has built up its strength in the construction of government low cost and affordable homes.
· posted a significant jump in both revenue and PBT mainly thanks to the construction works which were undertaken in 2QFY18 by Wira Syukur Sdn Bhd (was acquired by VIZIONE on 9th Oct 17)
· net cash position of RM27.1m (0.8 sen per share)
· VIZIONE’s order book at present stands at RM3.3bn, and out of this, expecting to recognise RM800m as revenue for FY18. VIZIONE has a target to replenish its order book by at least RM1.2bn this year.
· proposed to undertake the Proposed Private Placement with an indicative price of 16.5 sen
· currently trading at a high 12-month trailing P/E of 81.4x
Upward trend likely persist.
The above information is extracted from CIMB Research Report. For the full research reports, outlook and disclaimers, please logon to your account on www.itradecimb.com.my and click on <Research> Tab under Malaysia.
This FundTech Radar report is intended for educational purposes only. It represents a preliminary assessment of the subject company, and does not represent initiation into CIMB's coverage universe. It does not carry investment ratings and CIMB does not commit to regular updates on an ongoing basis.
6th Feb 2018
Disclaimers: This distribution is by CIMB Investment Bank Berhad (“CIMB”) in Malaysia only. The views are our own as of this date and subject to change. No further distribution is allowed without our prior written consent. CIMB, its related corporations, affiliates and business partners make no recommendation, offer or invitation to transact in any securities, futures contracts or other instruments. Please make your independent evaluation, consider your own investment objectives and financial situation and consult your own professional advisers before participating in any transaction.