Dear CGS-CIMB iTrade customers,
We are pleased to announce that there will be an Initial Public Offering (“IPO”) presentation by SDS Group Berhad (“SDS”) organised by CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd.
Background information on SDS Group Berhad:
· Johor-based SDS Group is principally involved in the manufacturing and distributing of bakery products as well as operating food & beverages (F&B) outlets. The Company’s products are sold via the wholesale and retail channels.
· The Company's flagship brand "SDS" has been in existence since 1987 while its wholesale brands include Top Baker and Daily’s have been around since 2009 and 1989 respectively. Its F&B outlets, which are located in Johor are S.D.S and Fanpekka Café by S.D.S.
· The Company has extensive logistics capability (eg: 250 1-tonne delivery vehicles, 19 depots within Peninsular Malaysia and 280 van salesmen) to support the distribution of its wholesale bakery products across Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore.
· SDS Group has wide range of products consisting 708 bakery products such as breads, buns, rolls and cakes. As of 24 July, 96% or 681 of its bakery products have obtained Certification of Authentication Halal.
· All bakeries, confectioneries and other F&B products are produce in a central kitchen to ensure uniformity in ingredients, presentation and quality of all products sold at its F&B outlets.
· One of a few bakery manufacturers that have fully automated sandwich loaf production line. Currently, the production line in Seremban is able to produce 3,000 sandwich loaf per hour.
· Raising fund from IPO to expand outside Johor - Set up two new depots in the Northern region, purchase 18 new delivery vehicles and open 8 new F&B outlets in the Klang Valley.
Event Details: -
5 September 2019 (Thursday)
2.30 pm – Registration
3.00 pm – SDS Group Berhad IPO Corporate Presentation by:
1) Mr Tan Kee Jin, Executive Director of SDS Group Berhad
2) Mr Tan Kee Meng, Chief Financial Officer of SDS Group Berhad
3.45 pm – Q & A Session
4.00 pm – End of Event & Light Refreshments
CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd.
Tropicana City Office Tower
3 Jalan SS20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya
Please click here to reserve your seat now. Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
CGS-CIMB Securities Sdn. Bhd. (48703-W)
(formerly known as Jupiter Securities Sdn. Bhd.)
(A Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad)